Start an Alumni Chapter
What is an alumni chapter?
Alumni chapters are how AGO brothers can continue to be involved in the brotherhood after college in their local geographic area. It is an opportunity to experience the regular brotherhood, networking, and outreach. The structure is flexible and up to each local alumni chapter. This can include meeting for regular bible studies, meals, or social activities as well as occasional networking events, fundraising, family activities, or service/mission projects
Why found an alumni chapter?
At AGO, our motto is “fraternity for eternity”. The brotherhood of our organization isn’t just for our college years. By founding or getting involved in an alumni chapter, you’re giving yourself and other brothers the opportunity to stay in connection with our brotherhood.
How to form a New Alumni Chapter
- E-mail [email protected] to express interest and ask them to create an option for your alumni chapter on the Statement of Faith (SOF) submission webpage
- Have at least 3 dues paying alumni in good standing (including yourself) submit updated SOFs at ago.org/SOF. You can access the SOF prompts here. Click here to sign up for Alumni Dues if you have not yet.
- Go to members.ago.org >> Alumni Chapters >> + >> New Issue and create a new issue assigned to the VP of Alumni in which you provide links to your submitted SOFs and motion to form a new alumni chapter
- The VP of Alumni will then put the motion before National Council, which will do a vote to approve and recognize the alumni chapter
- Register or update your contact info at members.ago.org to get newsletter updates about AGO, view the member directory, and stay in touch with your brothers!
- All ΑΓΩ Members National Group
- Note: Please register at members.ago.org prior to joining this group
- National Facebook Page
- Bay Area Alumni Chapter
- Colorado Alumni Chapter
- Fresno Alumni Chapter
- San Diego Alumni Chapter
- San Luis Obispo Alumni Chapter
- Orange County Alumni Chapter
- All ΑΓΩ Members LinkedIn Group