Alpha Gamma Omega 95th Founder's Day Celebration
We are pleased to announce we will be once again hosting our Founder’s Day Banquet! Join us to celebrate 95th years of AGO!
Here are the details below.
- DATE: Saturday, February 26, 2022
- LOCATION: Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel (7675 Crescent Ave, Buena Park, CA 90620)
- PARKING: Parking is included
- TIME: 12:30 pm-3pm. Doors open at 12 pm and lunch will be served shortly after prayer
- ATTIRE: Semi-Formal
- PRICE: Tickets $20 for actives and dues-paying alumni and $30 for non dues-paying alumni
- DISCOUNT: If you donate more than $120 a year to AGO, your Founders Day Ticket is FREE! If you donate $50 or more a month, you get TWO FREE tickets. Please e-mail [email protected] to receive your coupon code.
- SPEAKER: Dave Brodsky (Z-10). President of The Global Mission, Founder of our Zeta (UCSB) chapter, Member of the Legion of Honor and AGOm board.
- AFTER PARTY: There will be an informal after party at the conclusion of the banquet. Join us at Portillo’s (8390 La Palma Ave, Buena Park, CA 90620).
Click the link below to get registered!
We hope to see you there!
Strong the Ties!